Model : LyoQuest Freezer Dryer – Telstar
LyoQuest – Freeze Dryer
The LyoQuest laboratory freeze dryers are designed to be a multipurpose unit in the research and development field. It is a small freeze dryer, more compact than most but in spite of its small size has an unbeatable capacity. A state-of-the-art control system and a range of specially designed accessories make the LyoQuest a benchmark in its category.
– The unit’s design offers the best performance in the least possible space. Dimensions (Width x Depth x Height): 420x580x400 mm.
– Unit suitable for laboratories : compact and easy to install.
– Technical reliability and excellent performance: 8.7 kg condenser capacity.
– Flexible to use, with the optional capability of freezing the sample inside the unit. Option for adapter manifolds. Option for connection of different types of chambers.
– Robustness : solidly designed laboratory equipment. On a functional level cooling management ensures optimum performance. Easy to clean. Chamber in AISI 316 stainless steel.
– Reliable operation : control system fully re-engineered with new options.
– Flexible use : with a touch screen user interface.
– Possibility to save the work carried out and to export data to other platforms (Excel) with the LyoLogger data acquisition software.
The LyoQuest laboratory freeze dryer comes in 2 configurations:
– LyoQuest 6 -50, with a final condenser temperature of -55 ºC.
– LyoQuest 6 -80, with a final condenser temperature of -85 ºC, allowing a higher freeze drying speed and much more suitable for working with biological samples or products with very low eutectic or collapse points.
The unit comes with a two-stage vacuum pump located outside.